Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Abracadabra...(poof!)

Last year I had been to my cousin's place . We spent some good times with our nieces- two pretty lil girls aged 5 and 7. I exceptionally enjoyed this particular visit because of a box the girls had . Their Granny- ie my aunt had gifted them a big box - a kit to learn some magic tricks which included a instructions book. Magic is fascinating for anyone of any age. I had checked out a lot of other magic kits but not one thats as clear & simple in its instructions as this one. The inquisitive child in me & my brother awoke & we sprang into action. We check out some of the tricks - they were simple, entertaining and absolutly captivating. I thought if we could have had such fun pulling off some smart tricks,then so could you people out there. I am sure there are times when work gets boring and you can't find ways to pep up, so here is a good timepass ... some tricks you could pull out on your collegues to start with. But theres two things : 1)remember to practice them in your cubicle a couple of times till you can pull off with some panache 2)a magician never lets his/her secrets out...
Here is you go! (Try out the Rubber band and the thread trick- its something you could try out right now)

5 comments:

StaticCompost said...

Hello this is Jordan, or as Iam known here Static Compost. I responded to your comments via e-mail and then realized the email adress was noreply@blogger.com so I thought I would stop by your blog. Thank you for the comments I really enjoy the interaction, please visit my blog again, as I have bookamrked yours! It was great to here from you, e-mail me some time, my contact info is in my blog.

Sudarshan said...

Hi! Time with kids will always rejuvenate your senses...the best way to kill time indeed.

d.K.m said...

thanks for dropping by ... and let there be magic ... loads of magic :)

Jyotsna said...

Children and magic...i have 2 girls and magic tricks is their fav pasttime..enjoyed reading this:)
thks for dropping by my blog.i will be back again to read yours:)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I dont have any specific comment to make on the article, just had Q. Was this Nita ever in Al-Dhafra School, Ruwais? If so then I would really like to get in touch with you, I might actually be a very old class mate of yours.

Do let me know on wahajmehdi@yahoo.com , does the name ring a bell Nita?